Masters in Film and Media from Copenhagen University 2010-16.
Specialization in: Cross media communication
I self educate myself through attending events, networking and reading articles/books about sustainability, the consumer society, money, minimalism, personal development/growth and music.
- Video production (events, concerts, dissemination, trailers, interviews)
- Portrait photography (headshots, artist promotion, documentation)
- Media consulting (helping artists show their style through online media)
- Speaker (on screen, workshops and on stage experience on explaining sustainability & minimalism)
- Performance (music performance, song writing)
Here are examples of the types of projects I've worked on:
- Singing and entertaining: I perform as a songwriter under the artist name "Julie Sunflower". I also perform and create songs with my band called Økobandet (Website, Facebook & Instagram) at events, festivals etc. Book: email@example.com.
- Public speaker and green blogger: Through the media channel Crazy Conscious I share tips and knowledge about sustainability and minimalism. I also do workshops and talks on subjects like: zero waste, food, clothes & minimalism.
- Social media consultant and production with artists/projects: Camilla Marienhof Productions (e.g. "ALT for verden"), Min Kalv and the organic zero waste store LØS market.
- Speaker at events: Food Waste Discussion, Sustainable Festival, Wefood opening event, Arla Food Festival, Mentor International, Share an Interest and Sustainable Standup.
- Culture dissemination projects with KulturCosmos, Sangens Hus (e.g. 10 videos for Sangglad), Roskilde Synger, Poetry Slam Workshop, and Spil Dansk Ugen and for The Emergency Aid Orchestra (Nødhjælpsorkesteret) (Video and photo)
- Photo portraits for Vivobarefoot, Ensemble Cheron and private people (view Portraits)
- Music video production for Songs for Iris, 2011-2015: Homeless, Less Hollow, Valleys over Mountains, Dreaming Wild Tornados & Make Me Feel Good and for Olivia Axel a.k..a. Ofelia 2014: “Good to Know” & “Pull the Curtain“
- Concert video production for classical music/choirs/percussion/bands: OUR Recordings (e.g. Moonchild's Dream), Ars Nova Copenhagen (e.g. Miserere), Theatre of Voices, Nordic Choir Expedition, DR Vocal Ensemble, Gert Mortensen/ArtBeat (e.g. First Construction (in Metal)), Ann Bond feat. Luther & The Missing Lynx (e.g. How Big Can You Get) and Mother Lewinsky 2012 + 2013.
- Creative/Short film production “A Shoe Story” 2014 (written by Sofie Boysen) and Hula Hoop video for Leah Lynch 2014, “Fear of Loneliness” 2013 and “Outside the Closed Window” about Thorvald Kølle (co-produced with Demetrius Freeman) 2011
- Dance video of Anne Tølbøll and of Minh Thai 2013 and “Love Is” for 4 dancers at Dansekapellet, Copenhagen 2012 and Dance documentary: “The Potential of Dance” 2013
- Scientific video production for Studying Obesity, Copenhagen University 2014
- Festival documentation of Young Choreographers 2015 by HAUT, Roskilde Festival (e.g. instagram photographer in 2014 + 2015 and videos in 2012: Tattoo, Heads Up, Hashtag) and Copenhagen Art Festival 2012 (e.g. Orange, Tree, Umbrella, Books)
- Product video for Radicle Farm: Radicle Salad, don Felice and HoldTheFruit
- Architecture video & photo production for Great Spaces TV: "8 House trailer" 2015-2016
- Conference documentation (video, photo and audio): Energiforum Danmark's Conference 2016-2018, EUSBSR, Global Green Growth Forum, Fish Fashion, The Bridge Summit 2016-2017, CTS Conference 2017 and Facebook Office Launch conference 2018.